The FTA (Federal Transit Administration) has issued Regulation Updates, new for 2018.
- DOT Publishes Part 40 Final Rule
- Changes to the MRO Verification Process
- DOT Drug Tests Are Still Five-Panel
- Requirements for your Policy Revisions
- Revised Federal Drug Testing for CCF
- Removal of Blind Specimens
Please see the full Regulation Updates below, or click here for printable/PDF version: FTA Drug and Alcohol – Regulation Updates for 2018FTA-Drug-and-Alcohol-Regulations-Updates-2018
The Alia Way
When it comes to drug collecting, the Department of Transportation (DOT) has set the benchmark for protocol. Their best practices ensure that collection agencies follow the strictest chain of custody so that the specimen is never compromised—and is always accurate.
At Alia, we always follow DOT protocol, even when it’s not mandated. We call it The Alia Way. Our drug collection team upholds the highest standards in the drug testing industry.