Terms & Conditions
As Of: January 1, 2023
Alia Drug Testing provides drug and alcohol testing services as a Service Agent.
All individual testing and mobile on-site testing require payment in advance. Employer accounts may be setup on terms but the initial testing requires advance payment. We will not hold your credit card on file without specific permission from the customer.
For drug and alcohol tests ordered with advance payment no refunds will be issued. If the customer does not complete the testing in a timely manner and the order expires, we will issue a new order. Change fees may apply.
Ordering a Test:
- All orders once placed are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- All drug & alcohol test orders will expire in 7 days unless otherwise specified.
- All online testing orders will be scheduled using the information provided from the online order. If you need to change any information on the order form, additional fees may apply.
- All test orders will be submitted to the email address provided within 24 business hours.
- All test results will be submitted to the recipient listed on the order. If you enter an additional email, of where to send results, they will be sent to the additional email you provided on the order form.
- Instant testing is not available in all cities due to state laws. If you order an instant test and there are no sites available in your area for instant testing, your test will be changed to a standard laboratory test.
- Out of network testing will require an additional fee up to $49.95 fee. If your test is out of network and payment is not submitted within 24 hours, you may forfeit your drug test order without refund.
- All drug tests will be ordered to a location that is in network if available (within 25 miles), or out of network if not available in network, within 100 miles.
- If there are no sites within 25 miles that accept electronic chain of custody forms, your paper chain of custody will be mailed to you within 3-5 business days.