Urine-Alcohol (ETH) with 10 Panel Drug Test with expanded opiates
Test # : 245
This Urine Drug Test + Alcohol ETH will determine the presence or absence of 10 types of drugs and can also detect recent alcohol consumption.
$89.00 / Per Individual Receiving This Test
This Urine Drug Test + Alcohol ETH will determine the presence or absence of 10 types of drugs and also detect recent alcohol consumption. ETH is the acronym for ethyl alcohol, commonly referred to as ethanol and is the alcohol currently in your system. Alcohol (ETH) is typically detectable in the urine for several hours up to 24 hours. The length of time alcohol can be detectable varies by person depending on factors such as metabolism, activity level and how much food was consume. If you need a longer look back period see our Alcohol ETG tests with a look back period of up to 80 hours.
WHY DO I NEED THIS TEST?
This test is often used when wanting to test for drugs and recent alcohol use with the same urine specimen. Frequently used for probation testing, court ordered testing or zero tolerance programs where alcohol consumption is prohibited. Customers that request alcohol testing may be in a program that requires them to have this test. It is sometimes used by the court system for persons who may have had a DUI in the past or for pretrial services. Employers that have a Zero Tolerance alcohol usage policy may be interested in this test, as well as employers that have substance abuse programs in place that require participants to be tested. Also used by parents who are interested in finding out if their child has ingested alcohol or drugs recently.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO GET MY LAB TEST RESULTS
- Negative results typically take 1-3 business days, non-negatives 3-7 business days. These are estimated times that we typically see on a regular basis. Due to the possibility of extended confirmation testing, donor communication and other logistical issues, lab turnaround times are not guaranteed.
OTHER RELEVANT LAB TESTS
Urine Alcohol Only Drug Test - ETG, Urine 10 Panel Expanded Drug Test + Alcohol + ETG, Hair Alcohol Drug Test
This 10 Panel Instant urine drug test + Alcohol ETH screens for the following:
- Marijuana (THC)
- Amphetamine (including Methamphetamine and Ecstasy)
- Opiates (including heroin codeine, morphine
- Phencyclidine (PCP)
- BZO (Benzodiazepines)
- BAR (Barbiturates)
- MTD (Methadone)
- PPX (Propoxyphene
- METH (Methaqualone)
- Negative results typically take 1-3 business days, non-negatives 3-7 business days.*
- The detection time for drugs vary but most drugs in urine can be detected for up to three days after use.
- Many factors affect the detection period including metabolism, how much of the drug is taken and how often it is taken.
- * These are estimated times that we typically see on a regular basis. Result turnaround times are not guaranteed.
- Ordering tests for more than 10 employees? We can help!
- Are you an employer or owner operator looking for more information regarding drug and alcohol testing?
- Partner With Alia »