Setting up a 10 Panel drug test is simple! Just enter the zip code where you would like to take the test and an authorization barcode (with clinic address) is sent immediately via email and/or text. Just walk in, show the barcode (+photo ID), and get tested! Results reported securely to you online.
What is included?
The following drugs show up on a 10 Panel Urine Drug Test.
- Amphetamine (including Methamphetamine)
- Cannabinoid (Marijuana)
- Opiates (Codeine, Morphine)
- Phencyclidine (PCP)
- BZO (Benzodiazepines)
- BAR (Barbiturates)
- MTD (Methadone)
- PPX (Propoxyphene)
- METH (Methaqualone)
MRO and Certified Laboratory
9 Panel Urine Drug Tests are processed at a SAMHSA Certified laboratory. Results are reviewed by one of our Medical Review Officers (MROs). If any drug is non-negative, the MRO will reach out to the person who took the test to ask for proof of any legal prescriptions. The MRO will then release the final results, which will be reported back to the Employer or the person who set up the test.
Why Do I Need This Test?
Ten panel drug tests are commonly used in the pre-employment process for law enforcement, medical professionals, government employees, and other industries where drug use may impact the safety of others. It is also used for periodic or random testing. Many employers use this test following a workplace incident or accident. A 10-panel drug test may also be a condition for probation, even if not convicted of a drug-related offense.
We also offer other versions of this ten panel drug test including a no THC test for employers in states where THC is legal. If you are looking to test for additional opiates, we also offer a 10 panel with expanded opiates which adds Hydrocodone, Hydromorphone, Oxycodone and Oxymorphone.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO GET MY RESULTS?
Negative results typically take 1-3 business days, non-negatives 3-5 business days. These are estimated times that we typically see on a regular basis. Result turnaround times are not guaranteed.
- Negative results typically take 1-3 business days, non-negatives 3-7 business days.*
- The detection time for drugs vary but most drugs in urine can be detected for up to three days after use.
- Many factors affect the detection period including metabolism, how much of the drug is taken and how often it is taken.
- * These are estimated times that we typically see on a regular basis. Result turnaround times are not guaranteed.