Urine 5 Panel Instant Drug Test
Test # : 230
Quick response for negative results. Negative results are often released immediately upon the completion of the test.
$75.00 / Per Individual Receiving This Test
This 5 Panel Instant urine drug test screens for the following drugs:
- Amphetamine (including Methamphetamine)
- Phencyclidine (PCP)
- Marijuana (THC)
About Instant Drug Test Results
If the screening is negative, it will get reported out almost immediately (you'll be notified via email). On the other hand, if the screening is not negative, the specimen gets sent to our SAMHSA certified laboratory, which will run a GC/MS confirmation test. This provides an official, quantitative measurement of the level of drugs in the system. Confirmation testing takes approximately 3-5 days. The results are then reviewed by one of our Medical Review Officers (MROs), who will reach out to the person who took the test to see if they are taking any prescribed medications.
Setting up a Instant 5 Panel drug test is simple! Just enter the zip code where you would like to take the test and an authorization barcode (with clinic address) is sent immediately via email and/or text. Just walk in, show the barcode (+photo ID), and get tested! Results reported securely to you online.
- Negative results typically take 1-3 business days, non-negatives 3-7 business days.*
- The detection time for drugs vary but most drugs in urine can be detected for up to three days after use.
- Many factors affect the detection period including metabolism, how much of the drug is taken and how often it is taken.
- * These are estimated times that we typically see on a regular basis. Result turnaround times are not guaranteed.
- Ordering tests for more than 10 employees? We can help!
- Are you an employer or owner operator looking for more information regarding drug and alcohol testing?
- Partner With Alia »